Malonia meaning and origin
Malonia is variant form of Malone. Malone is form of Ó Maoil Eoin meaning 'descendenta followerSaint John' in Irish language.
Variants of Malonia
View middle names that goes with Malonia like Sile, Saray, Georgianna, Doly, Caylee, Zyda,Names that rhyme with Malonia
Popularity of Malonia
Malonia is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Malonia
Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Malonia
- Riordan means Royal Poet is a baby boy name specifically used in Irish is of Irish and Gaelic origin
- Kerun - Meaning of Kerun is Warrior and Assault and A Wooden Post aimed at baby boys has its origin in Armenian. Kerun is resulted from Keran.
- Lachtna means Milk-Colored used for boys used primarily in Irish has its origin in Irish and Gaelic
- Ashleen - Rarefied Ashleen is used majorly in English and Sikh, Ashleen means "Symbol of Fire or Meadow of Ash Trees". Its origin is in Irish and Old English is bestowed upon baby girls
- Iollan - The Iollan is notably used in Irish, meaning of Iollan is "Worshiping Another God"
Namesakes of Malonia
We could not find any notable namesake.