Amyas name meaning
On This Page
What does Amyas mean?
Amyas means Friendship is a baby boy name. Its origin is in Latin is used substantially in English.
What do we think of Amyas as a name for a newborn?
Amyas is a unique baby boy name that has its origins in Latin and French. It means "Loved" which makes it a perfect choice for parents who are looking for a name that expresses their love towards their child.
The name Amyas is known for its distinctive sound and spelling, making it stand out from other more traditional names. It is also associated with the French placename, which adds to its charm and exotic appeal.
Overall, Amyas is a special name that would make a great choice for any baby boy.
How do I pronounce Amyas?
a-myas is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Amyas. am-yas is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Amyas
Middle Names for Amyas
Rett, Ulis, view more middle names that goes with AmyasNames that rhyme with Amyas
How popular is the name Amyas?
Amyas is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of France. As per our research, over 80 babies have been bestowed Amyas around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amyas
Positive energy adores your spirit. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are always open to experience something new. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Looking for names similar to Amyas? Please go through the following names
- Prudencia - Unwonted Prudencias origin is Latin, meaning of Prudencia is "Prudent, Caution or Discretion" and is used in Spanish and English is a girl name
- Polly - Unfading and Outstanding Polly mainly is used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Polly is "Female Version of Paul or From Mary" is a gender insensitive name has its origin in Hebrew and Latin
- Vesper - Rarefied Vesper is used particulary in English, Vesper means "Evening Star Or Evening Prayer". Its origin is in Latin is bestowed upon both sexes
- Undina - Commonly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Undina aimed at girls. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Undina is "Inspired By the Fairy Tale of the Mermaid Undine, Water Spirit or Mermaid"
- Natty - The unisex name Natty is used in Swedish and Finnish, Natty means "Birth" is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
Sibling Names for Amyas
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to complement your baby boy's unique name, Amyas? Look no further! We've created a list of 10 gorgeous and timeless names that pair perfectly with Amyas, ensuring your family has a cohesive and beautiful set of names.
Sister for Amyas
Brother for Amyas
Famous people named Amyas
- Amyas Connell, highly influential New Zealand architect of the mid-twentieth century
- Amyas Borton, pilot and commander in the Royal Flying Corps during the First World War and a senior commander
Lists having Amyas
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Friendship