Alinah meaning and origin
Alinah is a variation of admired and evergreen Alina. Alina is variant of widespread and ceaseless Aline. Alina is resultant of Adèle. Alina is an abridged form of Adeline. Also Alina is short of Adelina. Alina is also an abridged form of Adeline. Alina is Czech and Scandinavian equivalent of Helena. Also Alina is Scandinavian and Czech cognate of Helene. Unorthodox Alina has its origin in Celtic and Old High German, Alina means "Merry and Lovely". Also. Alinah is variant form of acclaimed and conifer Eleanor. Eleanor is resultant of Helen. Eleanor is form of Eleonora in English language.
Variants of Alinah
Allinah, Alina, Eleanor, Aline, Helena, Helene, Aelina, Alena, Alene, Alinda, Alienor, Eleonora, Aleanor, Alianne, Ella, Helen, Eilen, Leni, Leny, Selene, Ailena, Adelena, Magdalena, Aliene, Adela, Aileen, Eileen, Alinde, Adelind, Elenora, Eleonore, ElnaNames that rhyme with Alinah
Popularity of Alinah
In United States, Alinah is a unique name where it has been in use since 1994 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3238th when 50 girls were named Alinah. Over 490 people have been named Alinah in United States. Alinah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Alinah is a common name in South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia while somewhat familiar name in Lesotho. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Alinah as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Alinah?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Alinah
- Bhavya - Rare unisex name Bhavya is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Bhavya is "Name of God, Auspicious or Big" is used largely in Kannada and Gujarati
- Nafia means Profitable or Beneficial used for baby girls is used predominantly in Arabic and African
- Aribah - Used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic recent and queer, Aribah means "Wise, Witty or Smart" and is aimed at girls is rooted from Arabic
- Waliyullah - Boy name Waliyullah is mostly used in Arabic, Hindi and Marathi languages, meaning of Waliyullah is "Supporter of God"
- Masoom - Unisex name Masoom came from Arabic and is commonly used in Gujarati and Arabic languages, meaning of Masoom is "Variant of Ma'sum or Innocent"
Namesakes of Alinah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alinah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Merry
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Torch
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Pity