Mareposa name meaning
On This Page
What does Mareposa mean?
Mareposa came from Spanish is aimed at baby girls. Mareposa is variant form of Mariposa. Mariposa's meaning is Butterfly is originated from Spanish.
Variants of MareposaNames that rhyme with Mareposa
How popular is the name Mareposa?
Mareposa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Mareposa
You can't stand people without a purpose. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Looking for a name like Mareposa? Please go through the following names
- Santah - Girl name Santah is originated from Spanish, meaning of Santah is "Saint Ana and Saint Anna". Santah is a derivation of Santana.
- Maricel - Anomalous Maricels origin is Spanish is particulary used in Spanish and Tagalog, meaning of Maricel is "María or Celia" is used as a baby girl name
- Conchetta - Conchetta's meaning is Conception used for baby girls is originated from Spanish. Conchetta is resultant of Concepción.
- Enio - Unorthodox Enio came from Spanish bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Enio is "Second Divinity of War"
- Selestino - The unfamiliar boy name Selestino means "One who is Heaven-Sent" is rooted from Spanish language
Famous people named Mareposa
We could not find any notable namesake.