Mariamne name meaning
What does Mariamne mean?
Of Hebrew origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Mariamne is used dominantly in Finnish, Swedish and Hebrew is given to baby girls. Mariamne is version of dominant, biblical and eternal Miriam. Miriam is variant form of all time favorite and biblical Mary. Also Miriam is variation of outstanding and biblical Mirjam. Miriam is derived from Mary. Meaning of Miriam is Bitter, Star of the Sea and Rebelliousness has origin in Hebrew. Mariamne is Latin equivalent of Greek Μαριαμη a Variant Form of Mariam.
How do I pronounce Mariamne?
Three syllabled Mariamne is pronounced as m(a)-riam-ne. Some people pronounce it as mari(a)-mne.
Variants of Mariamne
Mamre, Miriam, Maria, Mariam, Mirjam, Mary, Macia, Minnie, Mirjana, Marianne, Mariana, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maciah, Matilda, Minny, Minnielee, Melinda, Minna, Mina, Mirian, Miriana, Maiana, Marian, Marianah, Mariane, MarianusNames that rhyme with Mariamne
How popular is the name Mariamne?
Mariamne is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Mariamne globally.
What numerology tells about Mariamne?
You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. Positive energy adores your spirit. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names similar to Mariamne
- Libbi is used substantially in Finnish and Danish has origin in Hebrew is a gender insensitive name. Libbi is Old Norse equivalent of The Old High German Name Liutbrand. Also Libbi is Old Norse cognate of Líknbiǫrn
- Ion - Queer boy name Ion means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" which originated from Old Greek and Hebrew languages is principally used in Swedish and Romanian
- Peppi - Neoteric Peppi notably is used in German and Swedish came from Hebrew and Germanic is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Peppi is equivalent of Pippi in Finnish language
- Pav means Air is used especially in Marathi and Oriya is a boy name
- Kidd - Used largely in English, Finnish and Swedish far-out, Kidd means "Young Goat or Kid" and is given to baby boys is of Old English origin
Famous people named Mariamne
- Mariamne I, Hasmonean princess and the second wife of Herod the Great
- Mariamne, daughter of King Herod Agrippa I
Lists having Mariamne
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Maria
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Rebelliousness
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Prophetess
- Baby Names that mean Beloved