Mas'ud name meaning
What does Mas'ud mean?
Boy name Mas'ud is originated from Arabic used commonly in Arabic language, Mas'ud means "Fortunate, Happy or Lucky". Mas'ud is form of frequently used Masud. Masud means Happy, Lucky and Fortunate is originated from Arabic.
Variants of Mas'udNames that rhyme with Mas'ud
How popular is the name Mas'ud?
Mas'ud is an uncommon name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Mas'ud
- Ghayyath is used predominantly in Arabic, Ghayyath means "The One Rushing to Help" is a baby boy name
- Fusaila - Predominantly used in Arabic, Fusaila means "Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Wathilah Ibn Asqa" is used for baby girls
- Dhamin - The boy name Dhamin means "Guarantor or Responsible" is mainly used in Arabic
- Ghusoun - Girl name Ghusoun is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Ghusoun is "Branches"
- Zaeemah - The girl name Zaeemah means "Leader" is substantially used in Arabic
Famous people named Mas'ud
We could not find any notable namesake.