Maurilio meaning and origin
Rare boy name Maurilio is rooted from Latin, Maurilio means "The One from Mauritania or The Moor" is prevalently used in Italian language. Maurilio is Italian form of Maurice. Also Maurilio is equivalent of Mauro in Italian language.
Variants of MaurilioNames that rhyme with Maurilio
Popularity of Maurilio
Maurilio is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 70 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 698 babies that have been given the name Maurilio in United States. But Maurilio is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Mexico. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Maurilio?
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You believe life's to have fun. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Looking for a name like Maurilio? Please go through the following names
- Zelindo - Majorly used in Italian, Zelindo is used as a baby boy name. It is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Zelindo is "Friendly or The Elements Sige Meaning Victory + Lind Weak Soft Gentle Friendly + Linta Lime Linden Lime-Wood Shield"
- Aniello - Used in Italian unexpected, Aniello came from Latin and Sanskrit used as a baby boy name, Aniello means "Little Lamb"
- Milvia - Meaning of Milvia is Milvus or Pigeon Hawk is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Latin is particulary used in Italian
- Vittorio - The odd boy name Vittorio is principally used in Italian is originated from Latin, Vittorio means "Winner or Victor"
- Tommaso - Offbeat Tommaso has its origin in Aramaic bestowed upon baby boys, Tommaso means "Gemini or Twin" is used largely in Italian
Namesakes of Maurilio
- Maurilio Fossati, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Maurilio De Zolt, Italian cross-country skier