Mavelle name meaning
On This Page
What does Mavelle mean?
Mavelle is used substantially in English has origin in Old French, a baby girl name, Mavelle means "Mavis or Song Thrush". Mavelle is variant form of persistent and celebrated Mavis. Mavis is version of predominant Maeve.
Mavis is derived from Aimable. Mavis is used specifically in English and English is rooted from Latin, Old French and Celtic, Mavis means "Who Deserves to Be Loved, Joy and A Small Bird".
Variants of MavelleNames that rhyme with Mavelle
How popular is the name Mavelle?
Mavelle is a familiar baby name in Philippines. At least, 100 people globally have carried Mavelle as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Mavelle?
Travelling is your passion. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names similar to Mavelle, for would be moms
- Jerrica - Widely Accepted girl name Jerrica means "Jerry" used in English is originated from English-American language
- Hanford means From the High Ford is of English origin and is used dominantly in English is a baby boy name
- Tarin - Origin of Unwonted Tarin is in Celtic, meaning of Tarin is "Rocky Hill or Of the Earth" and is used prevalently in English is a unisex name
- Afreda - Girl name Afreda has origin in English, meaning of Afreda is "Elf Counselor" is substantially used in English
- Kadienne - Meaning of Kadienne is Cady or Rhyming Variant of Katy is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Celtic is largely used in English
Famous people named Mavelle
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mavelle
- Girl names beginning with M
- French Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Song