Meilani meaning and origin
Meilani is derivative of Melanie. Melanie is English and German cognate of Mélanie. Melanie means Black, The Dark and Dark Skinned has its origin in Old Greek.Names that rhyme with Meilani
Popularity of Meilani
A common name in United States having over 1690 recievers in 33 years of usage. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 810th spot and 332 baby girls were given the name. But Meilani is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Meilani as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Meilani
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. It's time you focus on your career. You are in a good place right now and love life. You are capable of surviving everything. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others.
Do you like Meilani? Other names you would love
- Castir - Old Greek name Castir is used as a boy name, meaning of Castir is "Beaver". Castir is resultant of Castor.
- Isidro means Gift or Gift of Isis is originated from Old Greek and is used predominantly in Spanish is used for boys
- Caritina - Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Caritina is largely used in Spanish, a girl name, Caritina means "Funny"
- Andréa prevalently is used in Finnish and Danish, meaning of Andréa is "The Manly or Man" which came from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Zyriak is originated from Old Greek is a boy name, Zyriak means "God to Which Belong or Lord" is used in German
Namesakes of Meilani
- Meilani Paul in The Butterfly Effect as Actress