Mensur name meaning
What does Mensur mean?
Boy name Mensur means "Winner".Names that rhyme with Mensur
How popular is the name Mensur?
Mensur is a common baby name in Turkey, Ethiopia and Bosnia and Herzegovina while it is somewhat familiar in Kosovo, Serbia, North Macedonia, Albania, Sweden, Austria, Slovenia and Germany. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Mensur around the globe.
Mensur in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mensur
You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life.
If you like Mensur, you would love these names
- Rejana - The Rejana means "Golden"
- Chunti - Chunti's meaning is Pinching or A Small Ruby is used principally in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Klahan - Boy name Klahan means "Courageous" is rooted from Thai
- Kadal means Ocean or India is specifically used in Tamil and Tamil is used as a unisex name
- Kembang - Kembang's meaning is Flower or Blossom is used in Malay aimed at girls came from Malay
Famous people named Mensur
- Mensur Mujdža, retired Bosnian professional footballer