Methi name meaning
What does Methi mean?
Unisex name Methi means "Coriander or Celestial Damsel" is used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Methi
How popular is the name Methi?
Methi is a popular baby name in Thailand where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Methi?
Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Meditation is your thing. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life.
Do you like Methi? Other names you would love
- Arnolphus is Latin equivalent of Arnolf
- Lokakshi - Largely used in Hindi and Hindi, Lokakshi is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Lokakshi is "Eye of Universe"
- Reemt - Dominantly used in Frisian, Reemt means "Messenger or Advice"
- Pietje means Rock is particulary used in Frisian
- Chahida - Chahida's meaning is Witness of the Truth came from Quran
Famous people named Methi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Methi
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Celestial