Meztli name meaning
What does Meztli mean?
Meztli means Moon mostly used for both genders is originated from Aztec-Nahuatl.
Variants of MeztliNames that rhyme with Meztli
How popular is the name Meztli?
Meztli is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1995 but could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 243 babies that have been given the name Meztli in United States. Also, Meztli is a familiar name in Mexico. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Meztli?
You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. Meditation is your thing. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Do you like Meztli? Read these names too
- Mirasol - Used particulary in Tagalog unusual, Mirasol means "Sunflower". Its origin is in Spanish is used as a baby girl name
- Regla - Infrequent girl name Regla means "Rule" came from Spanish
- Radu - Radu's meaning is Happy or The Element Rad Which Means Happy is primarily used in Romanian is a boy name is originated from Romanian
- Selam - Selam's meaning is Peaceful is a girl name is of African-Ethiopia origin
- Maricris - Outlandish Maricris has its origin in Spanish, Maricris means "Cris, María or Cristina" and is used for girls is specifically used in Tagalog and Spanish
Famous people named Meztli
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Meztli
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Moon