Milian meaning and origin
Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Milian is in Latin is used in Swedish, Danish, Scandinavian, Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Milian is "Very Great or Greatest" is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Milian is short form of Maximilian. Maximilian is variant form of Maximilianus. Maximilian's meaning is Greatest and Very Great is originated from Latin.
Variants of MilianNames that rhyme with Milian
Popularity of Milian
A common name in Sweden with over 431 new-borns have been given the name since 2016. Currently the name is hotter than ever, it ranked 96th when 147 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Milian is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. During its 21 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. There are over 204 babies that have been given the name Milian in France.
Milian is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. Also, Milian is a familiar name in Indonesia, India, Brazil, Tanzania, Ukraine and Uganda. At least, 900 people globally have carried Milian as their given name according to our findings.
Milian in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Milian
Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You are the original fellow everyone admires. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You are creative and free-spirited.
Looking for names similar to Milian? Please go through the following names
- Filicia - Curious girl name Filicia is originated from Latin, Filicia means "Happy and Good Fortune". Filicia is derived from Felicity.
- Jilian means Down-bearded Youth or Jove's Child is originated from Latin which is used commonly in Swedish and Danish is aimed at both sexes
- Antonello - Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Antonello means "Feeds on Flower" that came from Greek and Latin is used notably in Italian
- Chiarina - Girl name Chiarina is used principally in Italian has its origin in Latin, Chiarina means "Clear and Bright". Chiarina is a short version of Chiara.
- Exupère - Origin of Exupère is in Latin, meaning of Exupère is "Surpass"
Namesakes of Milian
- Milian Blu in Merc as Actress
Lists having Milian
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mil
- Boy names that ends with -ian
- Popular Boy Names in Sweden (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Greatest