Kahiau name meaning
On This Page
What does Kahiau mean?
Queer boy name Kahiau means "Selfless Generosity" has its roots in Hawaiian is used in Hawaiian.
How do I pronounce Kahiau?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Kahiau is kah-hee-OW.Names that rhyme with Kahiau
How popular is the name Kahiau?
Kahiau is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 6082 in 2002. Over 162 people have been named Kahiau in United States.
As per our research, over 100 people has been named Kahiau globally.
What numerology tells about Kahiau?
No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track.
Do you like Kahiau? Read these names too
- Mililani - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Hawaiian Mililani means "Heavenly Caress" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Kaimi - Origin of Far-out Kaimi is in Hawaiian, meaning of Kaimi is "The Seeker" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Kanoelani - Of Hawaiian origin, Unorthodox Kanoelani is used in Hawaiian used as a gender insensitive name, Kanoelani means "Heavenly Mist"
- Okalana - Girl name Okalana means "Of the Heavens from Heaven" is of Hawaiian origin. Okalana is resultant of Okalani.
- Mapuana - Of Hawaiian origin, Unconventional Mapuana is a baby girl name dominantly used in Hawaiian, Mapuana means "Wind-Blown Fragrance"
Famous people named Kahiau
We could not find any notable namesake.