Puanani name meaning
On This Page
What does Puanani mean?
Puanani's meaning is Beautiful Flower is rooted from Hawaiian which is majorly used in Hawaiian is used as a girl name.
How do I pronounce Puanani?
pu(a)-na-ni is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Puanani.Names that rhyme with Puanani
How popular is the name Puanani?
Puanani is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1956, peaked in 1956 when it ranked 5323rd and last appeared in 1994. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Puanani around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Puanani
Be more selective when it comes to people. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. Follow your dreams, not cash. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Do you like Puanani? You would love these names
- Kanoelani - Meaning of Kanoelani is Heavenly Mist has its origin in Hawaiian, used in Hawaiian is a gender insensitive name
- Kahekili - Offbeat and Modernistic Kahekili is originated from Hawaiian bestowed upon boys, Kahekili means "Thunder"
- Kaikane - Of Hawaiian origin, Anomalous and Modernistic Kaikane is used as a boy name, Kaikane means "Strong Sea"
- Haunani means Beautiful Dew is used predominantly in Hawaiian and a baby girl name has its origin in Hawaiian
- Hoku means Star is of Hawaiian origin, a gender insensitive name is used majorly in Hawaiian
Famous people named Puanani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Puanani
- Girl names beginning with P
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Flower