Mirun meaning and origin
Mirun is variation of virtuous and loved Myron. Meaning of Myron is Pleasant Smell Oil, Anointing Oil and Fragrant Oil is originated from Old Greek and Greek is used chiefly in Greek and English.
Variants of MirunNames that rhyme with Mirun
Popularity of Mirun
Mirun is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and India. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Mirun around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mirun
Learn how to trust people more. You are always being straight. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at.
Parents who liked Mirun, loved these names
- Basylie - Basylie's meaning is Royal and Monarch is originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name. Basylie is resultant of Basilia.
- Philomele - Especially used in Greek, Philomele means "Too: the Lovers or Friend of Song"
- Georgine - Long standing and Predominant Georgine largely is used in Finnish, Danish and English is of Old Greek origin, meaning of Georgine is "Bauer, Worker of the Earth or Farmer" is used as a girl name
- Dunia - The unconventional unisex name Dunia means "The World or Pleasing" used specifically in Slavic and Arabic is originated from Arabic and Greek languages
- Evenus is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Εὔηνος, the Name of a Greek River God
Namesakes of Mirun
We could not find any notable namesake.