Philomele name meaning
What does Philomele mean?
Philomele is used notably in Greek language, Philomele means "Friend of Song or Too: the Lovers".Names that rhyme with Philomele
How popular is the name Philomele?
Philomele is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Philomele
You never establish clumsy connections. Don't make work your priority. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. To you it's all about passion, poetry, love, emotions, friends, loyalty, talking straight, openness, and everything other people avoid in life.
Other names similar to Philomele, for name hunters
- Ambrogio - Origin of Ambrogio is in Old Greek, meaning of Ambrogio is "Immortal" which is primarily used in Italian is aimed at baby boys
- Macairia means Blessed came from Greek
- Thérèse - Old Greek name Thérèse is mostly used in Swedish and French is a girl name, meaning of Thérèse is "Island or The Hunteress"
- Déméra means Earth-Lover has origin in Greek
- Ande - Ande's meaning is Column is originated from Old Greek is a gender insensitive name is primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian
Famous people named Philomele
We could not find any notable namesake.