Myron name meaning
On This Page
What does Myron mean?
Originated from Arabic, Greek and Old Greek, Famous and Perpetual Myron in general bestowed upon both genders, Myron means "Myrrh, Fragrant Oil, Pleasant Smell Oil or Anointing Oil" is used principally in Arabic, English and Greek.
The name is celebrated on October 5th.
What do we think of Myron as a name for a newborn?
Myron is a unique and timeless name for baby boys. It has a pleasant ring to it, with its soft "o" sound followed by the strong "r." It has been around for centuries, which adds a sense of classic charm.
Myron's Greek origin means "myrrh," which is an aromatic resin used for perfume and incense. This name can be associated with loyalty, strength, and kindness - all great qualities parents might hope for in their children.
Myron is not a common name but still feels familiar and approachable. It's easy to spell and say, making it practical and functional. Overall, Myron is a beautiful choice for parents looking for a meaningful yet simple name for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Myron?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Myron as m(y)-ron.
Variants of MyronNames that rhyme with Myron
How popular is the name Myron?
Myron is a popular in United States where over 45131 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. Currently the name is rising, in 1931, it ranked 192nd when 712 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names an astounding 104 times Myron is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 2000 names.
Recently in 2017, it ranked 1067th when 36 boys were named Myron. There are over 515 babies that have been given the name Myron in France.
Myron is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 900.
Over 244 babies in England and Wales have been named Myron. Also, it appeared first time in 1998 on baby boy names list of Belgium. Myron is a common name in Canada and Greece while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, South Africa, England, Netherlands, India, Brazil and Ghana.
As per our estimate, over 50000 people has been named Myron globally.
Myron in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Myron
If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You are extremely smart. Your overall health is great. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Parents who liked Myron, loved these names
- Sonia - Loved and Evergreen unisex name Sonia is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Sonia is "Wisdom or Where She Goes Happiness Brings" is predominantly used in Sikh and Arabic
- Avdotya - Meaning of Avdotya is Pleasure or Delight is of Old Greek and Russian origin, a baby girl name is largely used in Russian
- Haidée - The Haidée is originated from Greek, meaning of Haidée is "Humble or Caressing Tenderly"
- Denice - The prevailing girl name Denice is used principally in English and Finnish, Denice means "Dedicated to Dionysos" has its origin in Old Greek
- Klea - Used in Albanian and Greek uncustomary, Klea customarily used for baby girls, Klea means "Glory or Fame" is rooted from Old Greek
Middle names for Myron
These are the mushrooming and familiar middle names that we love for the name Myron.
View more middle names that goes with Myron.
Famous people named Myron
- Myron Waldman, American animator
- Myron Stolaroff, author and researcher
- Myron W. Krueger, American computer artist
- Myron Scott, creator of the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Myron Samuel Malkin, U.S. administrator and physicist
- Myron Tribus, American organizational theorist
- Myron Cohen, American comedian and raconteur
- Myron Wolf Child, youth activist, public speaker and politician
- Myron Avery, American lawyer, hiker and explorer
- Myron L. Coulter, Ed
- Myron Benjamin Wright, Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Myron Solberg, American food scientist
- Myron Stevens, American racecar driver
- Myron Leskiw, was born in Pidtarkiv
- Myron L. Bender, was born in St
- Myron Just, North Dakota politician and farmer
- Myron Gordon, American biologist and geneticist and became an expert on platy fish Xiphophorus while using them for his pioneering cancer research
- Myron Jackson, retired American professional basketball player
- Myron Cottrell, a machine shop and engine building shop
- Myron Scholes, Canadian-American financial economist
- Myron H. Clark, American politician
- Myron T. Herrick, Republican politician from Ohio
- Myron Cope, American sports journalist, radio personality
- Myron Floren, American musician best known as the accordionist on 'The Lawrence Welk Show' between 1950 and 1980
- Myron Charles Taylor, American industrialist
- Myron Fohr, American racecar driver
- Myron Ebell, Director of Global Warming and International Environmental Policy at the Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Myron Thompson, former Conservative Member of Parliament
- Myron Selznick, American film producer and talent agent
- Myron Noodleman, American clown
- Myron E. Witham, American football player
- Myron Coureval Fagan, American writer
- Myron Magnet, American journalist and historian
- Myron Sharaf, American writer and psychotherapist
- Myron E. Leavitt, American politician
- Myron Pottios, former American football linebacker
- Myron Bell, former Safety in the NFL
- Myron Guyton, former American football player
- Myron Hunt, American architect whose numerous projects include many noted landmarks
- Myron Kowalsky, retired Canadian politician, teacher
- Myron V. George, U.S. Representative from Kansas
- Myron Stankiewicz, retired professional ice hockey player
- Myron H. McCord, American politician, businessman
- Myron Butler, Grammy award winning gospel musician,
- Myron Butler & Levi, musical artist
- Myron White, American baseball player
- Myron Spaulding, American sailor
- Myron Brown, American former professional basketball player
- Myron Healey, American actor
- Myron Grimshaw, right fielder in Major League Baseball
- Myron I. Kerstein in Garden State as Editor
- Myron McClure in Counterpunch as Actor
- Myron Nettinga in Kill Bill: Vol. 1 as Sound Department
- Myron Hoffert in Chicago as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Myron Mixon in 50,000,000 Connie Selleca Fans Can't Be Wrong as
- Myron McCormick in The Hustler as Actor
- Myron Natwick in Cats & Dogs as Actor
- Myron Augsburger in movie The Radicals as Writer
- Myron Griffin characterized the crucial character of Brown in 1973 drama, thriller flick Bust Out.
Lists having Myron
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ron
- Baby Names that mean Fragrant
- Baby Names that mean Pleasant