Jaron meaning and origin
Jaron's meaning is Holy One or To Sing to Shout is commonly used in Greek and English and is aimed at both boys and girls is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Jaron
View middle names that goes with Jaron like Cohen, Pleasant, Adrian, Baker, Nolan, Kyan,Names that rhyme with Jaron
Popularity of Jaron
Jaron was a popular name in United States. Over 10810 babies have been named Jaron since 1964. When at the peak of its usage in 2001, the moniker grabbed the 440th spot and 551 baby boys were given the name. However after 61 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times A common name in Switzerland with over 613 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. Recently peaked at the charts, 102 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 83rd position.
Jaron is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1591st. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2003. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 412nd. There are over 222 babies that have been given the name Jaron in Belgium. Also, Jaron is a familiar name in India, Netherlands and Philippines. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Jaron globally.
Jaron in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jaron
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Looking for names similar to Jaron? Please go through the following names
- Adiya - Origin of Outlandish Adiya is in Hebrew, meaning of Adiya is "Ornament of God, Jewel or Gods Treasure" and a gender insensitive name is used largely in Malayalam, Oriya and Gujarati
- Sollie - Originated from Hebrew, Uncommon and Orthodox Sollie typically bestowed upon boys, Sollie means "The Prayed For, Asked for Or Prayed For and The Asked For" is mainly used in English. Sollie is derivative of Saul.
- Raye - Raye's meaning is Wise Protection and Doe is used in English has its roots in Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name. Raye is resultant of Rae.
- Miha - Unexpected and Modern unisex name Miha means "Who is Like God?" and is majorly used in Slovenian is rooted from Hebrew language
- Ayren - Meaning of Ayren is Lofty, He Who Comes After and Enlightened One is of Hebrew origin used for both sexes is used particulary in English. Ayren is derivation of Aaron.
Namesakes of Jaron
- Jaron Lanier, American computer philosophy writer
- Jaron Albertin in Dave Gahan: Kingdom as Director
- Jaron Lowenstein in Runaway Bride as Soundtrack