Monia meaning and origin
Unwonted Monia came from Old Greek, meaning of Monia is "Monos or Alone", commonly used in Danish, Russian, Swedish, Italian, Finnish, English and Norwegian is given to girls.. The name is celebrated on August 27th.
View middle names that goes with Monia like Gret, Alina, Syeda, Zohe, Vaia,Names that rhyme with Monia
Popularity of Monia
In France, Monia was once a common name since emerging in 1963 it has been given to over 3406 babies. At its zenith in 1982,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 56 years. Monia is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 51 years, last appeared in 2007 and made just beyond the top 4000 names. There are over 366 babies that have been given the name Monia in United States. It had a short run of 7 years on Belgium girl names chart.
Monia is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Monia is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. According to our evaluation, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Monia around the globe.
Monia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Monia?
Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. You have people who love you. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Other names similar to Monia
- Eustacia - Eustacia's meaning is Good Harvest Fruitful or Eu Which Means Good Well is used as a girl name which is predominantly used in English came from Old Greek
- Tekla - The uncommon and evergreen girl name Tekla is rooted from Old Greek, Tekla means "Glory or God" is dominantly used in Scandinavian, Finnish and Russian
- Genie - Used mostly in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian unfading and customary, Genie means "Noble Race" is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Greek and Old Greek
- Kassi - Unconventional Kassis origin is Old Norse and Old Greek bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used in Swedish and English, meaning of Kassi is "Pure, Unheeded Prophetess or Contemporary Abbreviation of Kassandra"
- Santeri - Used dominantly in Norwegian and Finnish, Santeri is used as a boy name, Santeri means "Defender of Men or Defender of Men" has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Monia
- Monia Mazigh, Canadian author and academic best
- Monia Kari, Tunisian discus thrower
- Monia Baccaille, Italian professional cyclist
- Monia Meflahi in Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre as Actress
- Monia Moula in Inception as Stunts
- Monia Ayachi in Turning the Tables as Actress
- Monia Chokri in Les amours imaginaires as Actress
- In 2002 drama, musical film, Satin Rouge, Monia Hichri characterized Folla.
Lists having Monia
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mon
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Alone
- Baby Names that mean Harmony