Mujaahid meaning and origin
Boy name Mujaahid means "Fighter, Crusader or A Warrior" is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mujaahid
Popularity of Mujaahid
Mujaahid is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Mujaahid around the globe.
What numbers say about Mujaahid?
Your methods of handling relationships are proven. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves.
Other names similar to Mujaahid, for would be moms
- Akhir - Anomalous Akhir is used prevalently in Arabic is a baby boy name, Akhir means "Latest"
- Shamsun-Nahar - Girl name Shamsun-Nahar means "Sun of the Day" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Hijrat - Particulary used in Arabic, Hijrat means "Going from One Place to Another" is used as a baby boy name
- Daleel majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Daleel is "One who Guides or Guide". It is rooted from Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Haitat - Boy name Haitat is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Haitat is "Care or Caution"
Namesakes of Mujaahid
We could not find any notable namesake.