Muneeah meaning and origin
Used majorly in Arabic, Muneeah is used as a baby girl name, Muneeah means "Name of a Slave-girl of Amr Bin Al-ala".Names that rhyme with Muneeah
Popularity of Muneeah
Muneeah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Muneeah?
People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You have a strong sense of order. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Muneeah
- Majd-Udeen - Meaning of Majd-Udeen is The Glory of the Faith is substantially used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Sapphire - Unwonted Sapphire is originated from Hebrew and English, Sapphire means "Sapphire or A Blue Precious Gem" and is used in Arabic is a girl name
- Aaima - Substantially used in Arabic new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Aaima means "Leader or Ruler" is used as a baby girl name
- Naqqash - Meaning of Naqqash is Painter or Artist is substantially used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulWahab - Of Arabic origin, AbdulWahab is dominantly used in Arabic and is used for boys, AbdulWahab means "The Servant of the Lord That Bestows Blessings or Servant of the Giver"
Namesakes of Muneeah
We could not find any notable namesake.