Murni name meaning
What does Murni mean?
Especially used in Malay, Murni means "Pure" and is bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Malay.
Variants of MurniNames that rhyme with Murni
How popular is the name Murni?
Murni is a celebrated name in Indonesia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. In addition, it is popular in Malaysia and quite familiar in India. According to our findings, over 120000 babies have been named Murni globally.
What numerology tells about Murni?
It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Murni
- Leyshya - Unisex name Leyshya means "Color or Bright Line" is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi
- Kléberte - Meaning of Kléberte is Mason
- Hanybal - Boy name Hanybal means "Grace of God Baal and Grace of Baal" has origin in Phoenician. Hanybal is resultant of Hannibal.
- Miloje - Boy name Miloje means "Gracious" is originated from Serbian
- Jackaranda - Girl name Jackaranda is rooted from Andean-Equatorial, meaning of Jackaranda is "Strong Fragrance". Jackaranda is resulted from Jacaranda.
Famous people named Murni
We could not find any notable namesake.