Musheer meaning and origin
Used in Telugu, Marathi, Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi, Musheer is used as a baby boy name, Musheer means "Advice or Advisor".Names that rhyme with Musheer
Popularity of Musheer
Musheer is a common baby name in Pakistan and India while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Musheer?
You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic.
Looking for a name like Musheer? Please go through the following names
- Harir - The unisex name Harir means "Silk" is used primarily in Arabic and Arabic
- Usaamah - Meaning of Usaamah is Lion, King of Jungle or Description of a Lion is used in Kannada, Gujarati and Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Alamar - Unwonted Alamar came from Arabic, meaning of Alamar is "Coated In Gold or Gilded", used especially in Spanish and Hindi is given to both genders
- Ismah - Meaning of Ismah is Modesty, Purity or Infallibility is used specifically in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Mandana - Meaning of Mandana is Everlasting or Cheerful is a gender insensitive name and rooted from Persian and Sanskrit is used in Indian, Telugu and Tamil
Namesakes of Musheer
We could not find any notable namesake.