Mutaseem meaning and origin
Majorly used in Arabic, Mutaseem means "Adhering to Faith or To God" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Mutaseem
Popularity of Mutaseem
Mutaseem is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mutaseem
You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You always hope things to work out on their own. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things.
Go through the following names similar to Mutaseem
- Abdus-Saboor - The boy name Abdus-Saboor means "Servant of the Patient (Allah)" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Amzad commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Amzad is "More Glorious" is a boy name
- Zohoorul-Bari - Zohoorul-Bari's meaning is Ostentation of the Creator (Allah) aimed at boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Rafia - Rare girl name Rafia is of Arabic origin, principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Rafia is "High or Refined"
- Ruqayyah - The odd girl name Ruqayyah is specifically used in Arabic, Ruqayyah means "Gentle or Name of Daughter of Prophet Muhammad"
Namesakes of Mutaseem
We could not find any notable namesake.