Sammara meaning and origin
Recent and Odd Sammara is used in Arabic came from Hebrew, Sammara means "Under God's Rule" is used as a girl name . Sammara is version of famed Samara. Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Hebrew Samara, meaning of Samara is "Guardian or Protected by God, Result and Outlook".
Variants of SammaraNames that rhyme with Sammara
Popularity of Sammara
Sammara is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Sammara is a familiar name in Brazil, India and Pakistan. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Sammara
You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. Give yourself some personal space to think. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
Go through the following names similar to Sammara
- Mukhthar is used predominantly in Arabic, Mukhthar means "Chosen" is a boy name
- Filzah - Primarily used in Arabic, Filzah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Filzah is "Rose from Heaven or Light"
- Nagib - Boy name Nagib means "Excellent, Intelligent or Variant of Najib" that came from Arabic is used specifically in Arabic
- Ulya - The girl name Ulya is originated from Latin, Ulya means "Higher, Female Version of Ala or Highest" is used largely in Arabic
- HidayatUlHaq substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of HidayatUlHaq is "Guidance of the Truth (Allah)" is given to boys
Namesakes of Sammara
We could not find any notable namesake.