Nadjib meaning and origin
Nadjib is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, Nadjib means "Studious or A Noble Birthright".Names that rhyme with Nadjib
Popularity of Nadjib
Nadjib is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 50 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 414 babies that have been given the name Nadjib in France. But Nadjib is a popular baby name in Algeria where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Nadjib as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nadjib
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You should be prepared for big achievements. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. The only truth you should accept is the one you create for yourself. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names similar to Nadjib
- Morteza - Particulary used in Arabic, Morteza is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Morteza is "Chosen"
- GulBarg - Girl name GulBarg means "Rose Petal" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Yazlyn - Used commonly in Arabic anomalous, Yazlyn is a girl name, Yazlyn means "Freedom"
- Shamshaad - Shamshaad's meaning is A Tall or Upright Tree, The Box Tree or The Graceful Figure of a Beloved is notably used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Bismillah - The boy name Bismillah means "Commencement or Beginning" is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Nadjib
We could not find any notable namesake.