Morteza meaning and origin
Morteza's meaning is Chosen is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Morteza
Popularity of Morteza
Morteza is a prominent name in Iran where every 1 in 200 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in United States. At least, 420000 people globally have carried Morteza as their given name according to our evaluation.
Morteza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Morteza?
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are very smart and calculative. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Do you like Morteza? You would love these names
- Alifiya - Girl name Alifiya means "One in Millions" is notably used in Arabic
- AbuMasood is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, AbuMasood means "A Great Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr"
- Daania - Rare and Modernistic Daania is used substantially in Arabic is a baby girl name, Daania means "Beautiful"
- Kazima - Origin of Kazima is in Arabic is primarily used in Arabic, meaning of Kazima is "Who Dominates Himself or One who Controls" is aimed at baby girls
- Labeeqa means Intelligent or Refined is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Morteza
- Morteza Poursamadi, prominent Iranian cinematographer
- Morteza Moghtadai, Iranian Shia scholar
- Morteza Hannaneh, Persian composer and horn player
- Morteza Motahhari, Iranian cleric, philosopher, lecturer
- Morteza Momayez, Iranian graphic designer
- Morteza Avini, Iranian documentary filmmaker, author
- Morteza Kashi, Iranian football player
- Morteza Alviri, Iranian politician