NaifNa'il meaning and origin
Meaning: Acquirer and Earner
Add to favorites
NaifNa'il is used dominantly in Arabic is a boy name, NaifNa'il means "Acquirer or Earner".Names that rhyme with NaifNa'il
Popularity of NaifNa'il
NaifNa'il is an extremely rare name around the world.
If you like NaifNa'il, you would love these names
- Zafrat - Girl name Zafrat is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Zafrat is "Strong"
- AbdurRashid mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of AbdurRashid is "Slave of the Guide"
- Hunus - The girl name Hunus means "Chaste or Pious" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Nasser-Udeen - Meaning of Nasser-Udeen is Protector of Faith is used particulary in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- AbdulMateen - Boy name AbdulMateen means "Strong or Servant of the Firm" is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of NaifNa'il
We could not find any notable namesake.