Najiyya meaning and origin
Najiyya means Safe is especially used in Arabic is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Najiyya
Popularity of Najiyya
Najiyya is an uncommon name around the world. According to our evaluation, over 60 babies have been named Najiyya globally.
What numbers say about Najiyya?
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Parents who liked Najiyya, loved these names
- Mahtalat is used notably in Arabic, Mahtalat means "Moon-Faced or Moon-face" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Hiras - Boy name Hiras means "Scraping or Scratching" is specifically used in Arabic
- Abdul-Vakil - Boy name Abdul-Vakil is used mostly in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Vakil is "Servant of the Implementor"
- Shaakira - Unwonted Shaakira has its origin in Arabic, Shaakira means "Grateful or Thankful" principally used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Zim - Infrequent and Modernistic Zim has its origin in Hebrew is chiefly used in Arabic, Zim means "Arabic Alphabet" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Najiyya
We could not find any notable namesake.