Marriam name meaning
What does Marriam mean?
Used chiefly in Arabic rarefied, Marriam aimed at baby girls is originated from Hebrew and Arabic. Marriam is a spelling variation of Mariam. Mariam is variation of all time favorite, well-liked and biblical Miriam. Mariam is form of Mary in English and Arabic languages. Also Mariam is English equivalent of Miriam. Mariam is also Greek and Latin equivalent of Mirjam Used In the Septuagint. Mariam means Tuberose and Rebelliousness is originated from Hebrew and Arabic.
Variants of Marriam
How popular is the name Marriam?
Marriam is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Marriam is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Marriam is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Marriam as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Marriam?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Marriam
- Waahidah - Mainly used in Arabic, Waahidah means "Unique or One" is a girl name
- Shaheer - Notably used in Arabic unheard-of, Shaheer came from Arabic, meaning of Shaheer is "Shayar or Shahir, Well Known or The Group of People Use to Play Traditional Music At Shivaji ‘S Period" is used as a baby boy name
- Khadidja - The rare girl name Khadidja is substantially used in Arabic language, Khadidja means "First Wife of the Prophet"
- Uwayam predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Uwayam is "Afloat or A Float"
- Nabeh - Meaning of Nabeh is Noble or Outstanding is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
Famous people named Marriam
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marriam
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Rebelliousness
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Women