Nalany meaning and origin
Nalany is variation of prominent Nalani. Used commonly in Tamil and Hawaii offbeat, Nalani is originated from Hawaiian and Hawaii, Nalani means "A Calmness of the Skies and The Heavens".
Variants of NalanyNames that rhyme with Nalany
Popularity of Nalany
Nalany is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. According to our evaluation, over 60 babies have been named Nalany globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nalany
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. What makes you happy is seeing a person trying to expose their true personality instead of pretending to be something they're not. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it.
Do you like Nalany? Read these names too
- Lolani - Recent and Unusual Lolani mostly is used in Hawaiian has its origin in Hawaiian, meaning of Lolani is "Royal Hawk" is a girl name
- Lokelani - Atypical Lokelani has its origin in Hawaiian, Lokelani means "Heavenly Rose" is aimed at girls
- Hoku - Recent and Unfamiliar Hoku is used notably in Hawaiian is rooted from Hawaiian, Hoku means "Star" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Kaelany - Girl name Kaelany means "Sea And Sky and Sea" came from Hawaiian. Kaelany is resulted from Kailani.
- Aelan - New-fangled and Offbeat Aelan is originated from Hawaiian, Aelan means "Delicate or Flower-Like" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Nalany
We could not find any notable namesake.