Nanno name meaning
What does Nanno mean?
Nanno primarily is used in Frisian, meaning of Nanno is "Bold". Nanno is variant form of well-liked Nando. Nando is variant form of ceaseless and illustrous Fernando. Nando is short version of names with "nan". Also Nando is diminutive of Nandolf. Nando is used specifically in Spanish, Italian and German is rooted from Gothic and Italian, Nando means "Wolf and Bold".
Variants of NannoNames that rhyme with Nanno
How popular is the name Nanno?
Nanno is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Egypt and Netherlands. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Nanno in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Nanno
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Looking for names similar to Nanno? Please go through the following names
- Thenmozhi - Thenmozhi's meaning is Sweet Language or Honey Voiced is a gender-neutral name is used notably in Tamil and Tamil
- Rüdeger - Rüdeger's meaning is Fame or Spear
- Morvana - The Morvana means "Sea or Assault" is rooted from Breton
- Tivyapurusha - Used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Tivyapurusha means "Patience, Lord Shiva or Endurance" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Salamasina - Originated from Samoan, Uncustomary Salamasina means "A Princess" is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Nanno
We could not find any notable namesake.