Naqqad name meaning
Meaning: Critic and Reviewer
Add to favorites
What does Naqqad mean?
Naqqad's meaning is Critic or Reviewer is a boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Naqqad
How popular is the name Naqqad?
Naqqad is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Naqqad
You are the most self-motivated person you know. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. Besides being a good friend, you are a caring, passionate partner and devoted to your family.
Other names similar to Naqqad, for would be moms
- Mushir - The boy name Mushir means "Counsellor or Advisor" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Ayinde - Odd boy name Ayinde is rooted from African-Yoruban, meaning of Ayinde is "We Gave Praises or He Came or We Gave Praise" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Iyas - Iyass origin is Arabic bestowed upon boys used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Iyas is "Consoling, Gift or Compensation"
- Wranga - Wranga's meaning is Ray of Light is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Ismaael - Boy name Ismaael means "A Prophets Name or A Prophet's Name" is commonly used in Arabic
Famous people named Naqqad
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Naqqad
Share your opinion on Naqqad