Ayinde name meaning
What does Ayinde mean?
Originated from African-Yoruban, Offbeat Ayinde is mostly used in Arabic is a boy name, Ayinde means "One who is Praised on Arrival or From Yoruba".Names that rhyme with Ayinde
How popular is the name Ayinde?
Ayinde is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1978, it ranked 2208th when 27 boys were named Ayinde. Over 425 babies in United States have been named Ayinde. But Ayinde is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Ayinde globally.
Numerological aspects of Ayinde
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You have a quick mind. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You have no enemies. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Looking for names similar to Ayinde? Please go through the following names
- Manzhoor - Manzhoor's meaning is Approved, Accepted or Agreed is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Izzul-Arab - Boy name Izzul-Arab is used dominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Izzul-Arab is "The Honour of Arabs"
- Jaban - Boy name Jaban means "Tenderness of Heart or Soft Hearted" is predominantly used in Arabic
- MuhammadTaqqee means Early Imam (Leader) of Islam is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Arabic
- Yumnia - Girl name Yumnia is used commonly in Arabic language, meaning of Yumnia is "Destiny or Bless"
Famous people named Ayinde
- Ayinde Bakare, pioneering Yoruba jùjú and highlife musician
Lists having Ayinde
- Boy names beginning with A
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Yoruban Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Praised
- Baby Names that mean Praise