Naresha meaning and origin
Particulary used in Indian, Tamil, Hindi and Sanskrit, Naresha is of Sanskrit origin and is given to both genders, meaning of Naresha is "King Among Men or Lord of Mankind".Names that rhyme with Naresha
Popularity of Naresha
Naresha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 240000 have the name. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Naresha?
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Your failures motivate you. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You are always being straight. You have big plans for yourself and your future.
You would love these names similar to Naresha
- Ansar - Unwonted Ansar is used prevalently in Tamil and Arabic is a boy name, Ansar means "Helper or Patron"
- Shameela - Shameela's meaning is Virtue or A Young Shoot is chiefly used in Arabic and Tamil is aimed at girls
- Saimeera - Meaning of Saimeera is Brilliant or Energetic Girl. the Person with This Name, Brilliant or Energetic Girl or The Person with this Name is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Tamil and Arabic
- Savitra - Meaning of Savitra is Solar has origin in Sanskrit and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is substantially used in Tamil, Sanskrit and Indian
- Sharmeela - Meaning of Sharmeela is Shining or Shy has its origin in Sanskrit used for girls is used principally in Arabic and Tamil
Namesakes of Naresha
We could not find any notable namesake.