Narsimha meaning and origin
Boy name Narsimha means "Lion Among Men or An Incarnation of Lord Vishnu" is particulary used in Oriya, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Narsimha
Popularity of Narsimha
Narsimha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 50000 people has been named Narsimha globally.
What numerology tells about Narsimha?
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Positive energy adores your spirit. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Narsimha
- Manasvee - Meaning of Manasvee is Intelligent is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Oriya and Marathi
- Ritik - Commonly used in Telugu, Kannada and Marathi unexpected, Ritik means "From the Heart, Successes in Life or Name of a Sage" is used for baby boys
- Vageeshwari - Mainly used in Marathi and Kannada, Vageeshwari bestowed upon girls, meaning of Vageeshwari is "Name of a Raga or Goddess Saraswathi"
- Rikita - The queer girl name Rikita means "Clever or Season" is originated from English and Germanic is used mainly in Bengali, Hindi and Marathi
- Mareesha - Mareesha's meaning is Traveler or Traveller aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Marathi and Oriya
Namesakes of Narsimha
We could not find any notable namesake.