Nazeer meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Arabic uncustomary, Nazeer means "Similar, Comparable, One who Warns, Bright, Radiant, Blooming, Observer or Supervisor" is used as a boy name . Nazeer is a variant of popular Nazir. Originated from Arabic and Quran, Uncommon Nazir is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Nazir means "Observer, Comparable and Another Name for the Quran".
Variants of NazeerNames that rhyme with Nazeer
Popularity of Nazeer
Nazeer is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 241 babies that have been given the name Nazeer in United States. Nazeer is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Nazeer is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India. At least, 330000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nazeer
You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You have a competitive spirit and challenge yourself on a daily basis. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Your expression number reveals your kind heart.
Do you like Nazeer? Read these names too
- Abdush-Shafi is used specifically in Arabic is a boy name, Abdush-Shafi means "Slave of the Healer"
- Akarim is used specifically in Arabic is a boy name, Akarim means "Most Precious or Most Honourable"
- Zarqa means Blue or Having Bluish-Green Eyes used for baby girls has its origin in Arabic is used principally in Arabic
- Abdul Baasit - Mainly used in Arabic, Abdul Baasit aimed at baby boys, meaning of Abdul Baasit is "Servant of the Expander or Extender" has its origin in Arabic
- Murarah - Mainly used in Arabic, Murarah means "Heart or Al-rabi Al-ansari RA was a Companion who Participated in the Battle of Badr" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Nazeer
- Nazeer Akbarabadi, 18th-century Indian poet known as "Father of Nazm"
- Nazeer Allie, South African football defender for Premier Soccer League club Maritzburg United