Neema meaning and origin
Neema's meaning is Very Brave, Born to Wealthy Parents, Grace, The Mother of Kabir or To Adjust is of African-Swahili origin and is especially used in Marathi, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Swahili, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil and Oriya is used for both genders.
Variants of NeemaNames that rhyme with Neema
Popularity of Neema
Neema is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1984, it ranked 3105th when 32 boys were named Neema. Over 782 babies in United States have been named Neema. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 3135th.
However things change on global perspective, Neema is extremely popular in Tanzania where every 1 in 100 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Kenya, DR Congo and Rwanda. At least, 660000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Neema?
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are.
Do you like Neema? Read these names too
- Karama - Girl name Karama is used prevalently in Swahili and African. It is rooted from African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Karama is "Nobility, Honor or Genius"
- Safiya means Tranquil or Wife of the Prophet is used as a girl name is came from Arabic is majorly used in Danish and Kannada
- Hasinah - Hasinah's meaning is Beautiful or Pretty used for girls and is used primarily in Arabic is originated from African-Swahili
- Kwanza - Odd unisex name Kwanza is used specifically in Swahili and came from African-Swahili, Kwanza means "First"
- Fumo is used in African and Swahili came from African-Swahili used as a baby boy name, Fumo means "Majesty or Spear"
Namesakes of Neema
- Neema Barnette in Civil Brand as Director
Lists having Neema
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Mother