Nevio meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Italian noteworthy, Nevio means "Fault or Birth Mark" that originated from Latin and Italian is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Nevio
Popularity of Nevio
A common name in Switzerland with over 1916 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2012, the moniker grabbed the 32nd spot and 172 baby boys were given the name. Nevio is a common name in Italy and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Croatia, Colombia and United States. As per our research, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Nevio around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nevio
When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. You are lagging behind on motivational front. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. Meditation is your thing. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Looking for a name like Nevio? Please go through the following names
- Antimo - Meaning of Antimo is Flourishing used for baby boys used in Italian is of Old Greek origin
- Ursino - Boy name Ursino means "The Word Ursus Which is of the Meaning Bear or Bear" has its roots in Latin is used in Italian
- Adelma - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Anomalous Adelma is primarily used in Italian, Adelma means "Protection or Noble" is used for girls
- Alvise - Boy name Alvise means "Most or Very" used in Italian has its origin in Old Norse and Old French languages
- Serafino - Majorly used in Italian unexpected, Serafino has origin in Hebrew and is given to boys, meaning of Serafino is "Angel"
Namesakes of Nevio
- Nevio de Zordo, Italian bobsledder
- Nevio Scala, Italian football sporting director
- Nevio Passaro, German-Italian singer, songwriter and producer,
- Nevio Pizzolitto, Canadian soccer player