Niball meaning and origin
Niball is form of Nibal. Nibal is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic is originated from Arabic, Nibal means "Arrow and Arrows".
Variants of NiballNames that rhyme with Niball
Popularity of Niball
Niball is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Niball
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
Do you like Niball? Other names you would love
- MumtazMahal - MumtazMahal's meaning is Wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan aimed at baby girls is especially used in Arabic
- Asfiya - Used mainly in Arabic new-fangled and queer, Asfiya means "Pure or Clear" is used for girls
- Abdul-Haseeb - Abdul-Haseeb's meaning is Servant of the Reckoner is used substantially in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Mugheesah means One who Helps is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Farih - Commonly used in Arabic, Farih is of African-Hausa origin and is used for both boys and girls, meaning of Farih is "Bright White Light the Beginning, Happy or Delight"
Namesakes of Niball
We could not find any notable namesake.