Ninti name meaning
What does Ninti mean?
Meaning of Ninti is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ninti
How popular is the name Ninti?
Ninti is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Ninti is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Thailand. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Ninti around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ninti
You are in a good place right now and love life. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. There's not a problem you cannot solve. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Looking for names similar to Ninti? Please go through the following names
- Liko - Recent and Far-out Likos origin is Chinese, meaning of Liko is "Buddhist Nun" is used as a baby boy name
- Socoro - Unheard-of Socoros origin is Spanish, meaning of Socoro is "Assistance" is used as a girl name. Socoro is resulted from Socorro.
- Anar - The rare and modern unisex name Anar means "Priceless" is used predominantly in Azerbaijani and Hindi
- Anfal - Unfamiliar unisex name Anfal means "Spoils of War"
- Sabbir means Patient is used as a boy name
Famous people named Ninti
We could not find any notable namesake.