Nuua name meaning
Usage: Greenlandic and Finnish
Meaning: Rest, Comfort and Rest, Comfort, Quietness
Add to favorites
What does Nuua mean?
Nuua is equivalent of Nûa in Greenlandic language.
Variants of Nuua
Nûa, Noah, Noa, Noe, NoahalexanderNames that rhyme with Nuua
How popular is the name Nuua?
Nuua is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nuua
Learn what makes you happy. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible.
Looking for names similar to Nuua? Please go through the following names
- Eirny - Origin of Eirny is in Scandinavian is used chiefly in Old SwedishNorwegian and Swedish given to baby girls, meaning of Eirny is "Born of New Healing"
- Korn - Famed and Venerable boy name Korn is notably used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Korn is Dutch form of Cornelius
- Hreinn - Originated from Old Norse, Hreinn is used dominantly in Icelandic, Old Norse and Swedish given to boys, Hreinn means "Reindeer"
- Neĸe - Meaning of Neĸe is Meat used for baby boys, used in Greenlandic and Finnish is originated from Greenlandic
- Matthildur - Predominantly used in Icelandic, Finnish and Swedish durable and acclaimed, Matthildur is a girl name. Matthildur is equivalent of Mathilda in Icelandic language
Famous people named Nuua
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nuua
- Boy names beginning with N
- Finnish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Rest
- Baby Names that mean Comfort
- Baby Names that mean Wanderer
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Long
Share your opinion on Nuua