Oddveig meaning and origin
Oddveig's origin is Scandinavian and Old Norse is a baby girl name majorly used in Finnish, Faroese, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic and Danish, meaning of Oddveig is "One who Wields a Spear". The girl name Oddveig is principally used in Finnish, Faroese, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic and Danish is originated from Scandinavian and Old Norse, Oddveig means "One who Wields a Spear". Oddveig is compound of ODD and VEIG, which itself is Swedish form of Odder. ODD is Swedish form of Odder, which itself is Danish equivalent of Oddr. Also ODD is Danish equivalent of Oddr. Oddveig is compound of ODD and VEIG.
Variants of OddveigNames that rhyme with Oddveig
Popularity of Oddveig
Oddveig is a common baby name in Norway. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Oddveig globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Oddveig in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Oddveig?
If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Looking for a name like Oddveig? Please go through the following names
- Ellika is equivalent of Ella in German language
- Jofre is used dominantly in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon boys. Jofre is form of Jofred in Norwegian language
- Aviaq is equivalent of Aviaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Máidna is Sami cognate of Maina
- Birre - Meaning of Birre is The Element Biarga Meaning to Help and Helpers used for baby boys has its origin in Old Norse is used mostly in Swedish and Scandinavian. Birre is short version of Birger.
Namesakes of Oddveig
We could not find any notable namesake.