Odine meaning and origin
Meaning of Odine is Wealth, Madman or Inspired By the Germanic God is used specifically in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and German, a girl name has origin in Germanic and Old High German. Odine is variation of Audine. Audine is variation of Auden. Audine is feminine of Audun. Odine is variation of preeminent Ute. Ute is German cognate of Oda. Also Ute is German form of Uta. Ute is also equivalent of Uuno in Finnish language. Old High German and Japanese name Ute, meaning of Ute is "Wealth and The Word Uod with the Meaning Wealth Fortune". Odine is a version of outstanding and classic Oda. Oda is variation of customary Uta. Also Oda is variant of illustrous Ute. Oda is also a form of customary and venerable Odette. Oda is a short version of names with "Ot". Oda is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Aud. Also Oda is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Odal. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Oda, Oda means "Possession and Wealth". Odine is effeminate variation of Odin. Odin is variant form of Odhinn. Origin of Odin is in German and Old Norse, meaning of Odin is "Madman, Head God in Norse Mythology and Inspiration".
Variants of OdineNames that rhyme with Odine
Popularity of Odine
Odine is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. Also, Odine is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Odine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Odine
Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. Instead of living inside a box and enjoying your comfort zone, you prefer challenging yourself. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
Looking for names similar to Odine? Please go through the following names
- Kirill - Uncommon boy name Kirill came from Old Greek primarily used in Finnish and Russian languages, meaning of Kirill is "Lord"
- Ovla - The prevalent and ever lasting boy name Ovla is principally used in Sami and Finnish. Ovla is form of Ola in Sami language
- Pransu - Used dominantly in Oriya, Tamil and Hindi, Pransu is used as a boy name, Pransu means "Tall or High"
- Esmé means Esteemed or The Estimated is a baby girl name is originated from Old French and Latin is principally used in Danish and Swedish
- Aodh is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Aodh means "The Element Aed Meaning Fire, Fire or Fire Brightness Splendor" and a boy name is used commonly in Irish, Scottish and Swedish
Namesakes of Odine
We could not find any notable namesake.