Orestilla meaning and origin
Used in Italian, Orestilla is used as a girl name which is rooted from Old Greek, Orestilla means "Orestais". Orestilla is variant form of Orestina. Orestina primarily is used in Italian, meaning of Orestina is "Mountain Dweller and Orestais" is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Orestilla
View middle names that goes with Orestilla like Margarette, Kina,Names that rhyme with Orestilla
Popularity of Orestilla
Orestilla is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Orestilla
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Orestilla
- Omie - Prevailing and Rooted Omie has its origin in Italian bestowed upon both genders, Omie means "A Homebody"
- Melchiorre - Melchiorre's meaning is King (Yahweh) is Light is used substantially in Italian, a boy name is of Hebrew and Old Persian origin
- Sabino - Sabino's meaning is Inhabitants of Sabine is rooted from Latin chiefly used in Italian is bestowed upon baby boys
- Raffaelo - Raffaelo's meaning is God has Healed is originated from Hebrew, used in Italian is a baby boy name
- Ampelio - Ampelios origin is Old Greek is used prevalently in Italian, meaning of Ampelio is "He who Makes Wine from His Own Grapes or Winemaker" is given to boys
Namesakes of Orestilla
We could not find any notable namesake.