Adalgiso name meaning
On This Page
What does Adalgiso mean?
Boy name Adalgiso means "Noble, Honorable, Pledge or Hostage" and originated from Old High German is principally used in Italian.
Could Adalgiso be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Yes, Adalgiso would be an appropriate boy name for my new bundle of joy. Not only is the name unique, it has a deep and meaningful origin.
It is derived from German, meaning noble. This will set my son apart and help him to develop his own individual identity. The noble origin of the name may also give him the strength he needs to face any situation that comes his way with courage and integrity.
I believe Adalgiso will be a perfect fit for my new bundle of joy as he embarks on his journey through life!
How do I pronounce Adalgiso?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Adalgiso as a-dalgi-so. ad(al)-giso is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.Names that rhyme with Adalgiso
How popular is the name Adalgiso?
Adalgiso is a familiar baby name in Brazil and Italy. As per our research, over 900 babies have been bestowed Adalgiso around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adalgiso
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Adalgiso
- Alcide - Well-Liked and Enduring boy name Alcide is originated from Greek and Old Greek, used dominantly in Italian, Alcide means "Greek General In the 5Th Century Av J or Strong Man"
- Ceciliano - Of Latin origin, Ceciliano bestowed upon baby boys, Ceciliano means "Caecilius, Cecilia or Caecilianus" is used commonly in Italian
- Pinuccio - Of Hebrew origin, Pinuccio is used as a boy name which is primarily used in Italian, Pinuccio means "He (God) Will Add"
- Ettore - Odd Old Greek Ettore given to baby boys which is used notably in Italian, meaning of Ettore is "Possess or Preserver"
- Omie - Admired and Traditional unisex name Omie means "A Homebody" is originated from Italian language
Sibling Names for Adalgiso
Adalgiso is an old French baby name with German origin that means "noble pledge". It is a unique and sophisticated name for your little one and it's sure to stand out from the crowd. Here are some sibling names for Adalgiso:
Sister to Adalgiso
Brother to Adalgiso
Famous people named Adalgiso
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalgiso
- Boy names beginning with A
- German Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Pledge
- Baby Names that mean Hostage