Okalana name meaning
What does Okalana mean?
Okalana is resulted from Okalani. Okalani is variant of prominent Kalani. Okalani is used majorly in English has origin in Hawaiian, Okalani means "Of the Heavens from Heaven".Names that rhyme with Okalana
How popular is the name Okalana?
Okalana is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Okalana
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Okalana
- Iolani - Unwonted and Modern girl name Iolani means "Bird of Heaven" and is rooted from Hawaiian language is specifically used in Hawaiian
- Leialoha - Curious unisex name Leialoha has its origin in Hawaiian, Leialoha means "Beloved Child"
- Kauai - Unexpected choice and Fresh boy name Kauai came from Hawaiian, meaning of Kauai is "From the Garden Island"
- Kaelanie - New-fangled and Unusual Kaelanies origin is Hawaiian, meaning of Kaelanie is "the Sky and Sea And Sky" is a girl name. Kaelanie is resulted from Kailani.
- Ailanie - Infrequent and Contemporary Ailanie has its origin in Hawaiian is a girl name, Ailanie means "Chief". Ailanie is derivative of Ailani.
Famous people named Okalana
We could not find any notable namesake.