Ornella meaning and origin
Primarily used in Italian and German uncustomary, Ornella aimed at baby girls, meaning of Ornella is "Ash or Gold" is originated from Italian. Ornella is celebrated on July 19th.
Variants of OrnellaNames that rhyme with Ornella
Popularity of Ornella
Ornella was a common name in France. Over 7600 babies have been named Ornella since 1952. At the peak of its usage in 1990,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 64 years. Ornella is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 246 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Ornella. Over 484 babies in Belgium have been named Ornella.
Ornella is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 189 babies in United States have been named Ornella. Also, it appeared first time in 2002 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. But Ornella is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Burundi, Rwanda, Central African Republic and Gabon. According to our estimate, at least 120000 people have been bestowed Ornella around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ornella
Most people are just jealous of your willingness to live out of the ordinary and do the things you want to do. Sometimes, you should talk about your issues and let people in. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. As for your friends, keep it real. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Looking for a name like Ornella? Please go through the following names
- Dietburga - Origin of Dietburga is in Old High German, meaning of Dietburga is "Castle or Folk"
- Alberico - Alberico's meaning is Master of Elves or Powerful used for baby boys and is used in Spanish and Italian has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Carlea means Strong and Man has its origin in Germanic is aimed at baby girls. Carlea is derived from Carly.
- Géraldy - Géraldy means "Throws or Governs" is of German origin
- Konrade - Girl name Konrade means "Bold Counselor" came from Old High German
Namesakes of Ornella
- Ornella Muti, Italian actress
- Ornella Vanoni, OMRI is one of the most credited pop singers of Italy
- Ornella Ferrara, Italian long-distance runner
- Ornella Boulé in Je viens as Actress
- Ornella Marcucci in Così fan tutte as Actress
- Ornella Grassi acted in movie La cerimonia dei sensi
- In 2015, Ornella Louti played the role of N in flick Ta xronia tou fidiou lipesanores.
- Ornella Bonaccorsi characterized central character of Costanza Levi in 2009 drama flick La vita dispari.