Rosaura name meaning
On This Page
What does Rosaura mean?
Unexpected choice Rosaura is used in Norwegian, Spanish, English, Finnish, Swedish and Danish came from Spanish and Latin is given to girls. Rosaura is variation of biblical, admired and imperishable Rosario. Infrequent Rosario has its origin in Spanish, Rosario means "Rosary and A Girl's Name" is used in Spanish and English.
Also. Rosaura is a variation of venerable and darling Rose. Rose is variation of eternal and well-liked Rosa. Of Spanish and Latin origin, Rosaura is given to girls. Combination of ROS and prevailing and perennial Aurelia resulted in Rosaura, which itself is feminine version of Aurel, which itself is feminine form of Aurelius.
Rosaura's impression as a baby name
Rosaura is a beautiful and classic name. It has a romantic, exotic, feminine feel. It evokes images of beauty, kindness, and grace. The name Rosaura has a strong connotation with love and romance which makes it a popular choice for baby girls in Spanish-speaking countries.
While the name is quite rare in the English-speaking world, it has been gaining popularity over the last few years due to its romantic sound and elegant ring. Rosaura is also associated with wisdom and loyalty, making it an ideal choice for parents wishing to give their daughter a timeless, meaningful name she can grow into.
How do I pronounce Rosaura?
Three syllabled Rosaura is most commonly pronounced as r(o)-sau-ra.
Variants of Rosaura
Aura, Rosario, Rose, Aurora, Aurelia, Rasareo, Rosa, Chalina, Rada, Roza, Aaliyahrose, Rohana, Arnrós, Rosalia, Aurelius, Aranka, Oriel, Aurah, Auri, Alba, Roosa, Ros, Aliyah, Aaliyah, Rochana, Hannah, Rosalida, Roselie, Rosalind, Aurek, OriallNames that rhyme with Rosaura
How popular is the name Rosaura?
Rosaura is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1913 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1974, it ranked 1710th when 85 girl were named Rosaura.
Over 2494 babies in United States have been named Rosaura. But Rosaura is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Guatemala and Brazil.
According to our findings, at least 130000 people have been bestowed Rosaura around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rosaura
You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Other names similar to Rosaura
- Angie - Used particulary in Tamil and Gujarati persistent and prominent, Angie is used as a unisex name. Its origin is in Old Greek and Latin, Angie means "Angel, Messenger of God or Present"
- Krisztina - Unorthodox Krisztinas origin is Latin is used specifically in Hungarian, a baby girl name, meaning of Krisztina is "Disciple of Christ, Christian Woman or Christian"
- Imperio is originated from Latin bestowed upon girls, Imperio means "Imperial Ruler". Imperio is derived from Imperia.
- Pierre-Adrien - Meaning of Pierre-Adrien is Rock or Rock is of Greek and Latin origin
- Frankline - Of Latin origin, Unexpected Frankline means "Free Condition" is a boy name
Famous people named Rosaura
- Rosaura Andreu, Cuban-born actress
- Rosaura Lopez, maid of John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Rosaura Zapata, Mexican educator
- Rosaura Revueltas, Mexican actress of screen and stage, and a dancer
- Rosaura Marchi in C'era un cinese in coma as Actress
Lists having Rosaura
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ros
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Renown
- Baby Names that mean Bush
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Haired
- Baby Names that mean Headland
- Baby Names that mean Surname
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Joyful